Thursday, January 8, 2009

The "Real Work" Continues...

L. rented a steam cleaner to try to get up the worst of the accumulated dirt. We go over the worst areas twice. Man, is that water dirty!

Does anything take out reporter blood? It's only a couple of drops, but nothing seems to get it out, not even the steam cleaner. Can't say I blame B. I've had dreams where I do the same thing, or worse. Heh. I tried the salt + water + peroxide recipe from doityourself.com, but it's still noticeable.

C. stopped by to see how things are going and to give us some extra bubble wrap he had left over. He's already packed everything up -- house, office, and UDL. He offers some good advice on the best way to pack up all of my suits, but is otherwise pretty quiet. Are we out of things to talk about? I'm not even sure where he's going next. The carpets were still a little wet, and he left footprints. Oh well, I tried to clean things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment