Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Our Last Visitors at the Old House?

We pretty much had to put all of the moving on the back burner today as we had a number of visitors to the WH for lunch. It was historic, I guess, for many reasons. It was a little awkward, both for me and the new guy, I think. I always feel a tiny bit on edge when I'm first around Dad, especially since I've been the P. And I think B felt a bit of an outsider too -- like he was the new pledge hanging out with the legacy frat brothers for the first time. I had to shuffle some boxes around for the press photos. I'll bet they had to do some careful cropping on those pics to keep all of the boxes of our junk out!

Had a few questions about whole the Blair House thing. It was an honest mistake, booked months before, long before the I. was on anyone's mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment